Sunday 20 April 2008

Well, this time last week....

I was just past half way round..... gor blimey, I'm glad it's over!

I just did a quick totalise on the sponsorship and you have very generously donated £3,070 to the PDS and CRUK so I'm very pleased and grateful - as are all the beneficiaries. I was hoping we would get to £2,500 so the fact we're already £500 above it is fantastic - and I know there is some more to come yet - so thank you all.

I mentioned after the swim in August that a very kind couple had been extremely generous in their donation but wanted to remain anonymous. Well, blow me down if they haven't done the same again, I cannot thank you enough, you know who you are!

I'm pretty much back to normal now, my aches and pains are gone, the only 'physical' reminders of last week are my 4 black toe nails but even they aren't as black as they were: it will soon all be a dim & distant memory... a memory that will last forever - he, he, I did it!!

No comments: